Monday, October 15, 2012

A tropical Inspired Sweet Table

Hi Hi,

It's no secret that i love sweets and sweet tables. I credit my failed diets to the fact that week after week, couples hire me to create beautiful dessert spreads for their weddings. A bit over a week ago we had the  honour of working with a couple from Miami. When they hired us, about a year ago, we knew it would be a treat working with them. A tropical theme wedding was sure to warm us all up, since the wedding date was set for Oct 6th. here's a look at the sweet table we created for them. {ps: it was featured today on Amy Atlas's Blog!}

Ceremony and Reception Pics to come!
Happy Monday People!
A xo
credits: 
cake: luisa galuppo cakes
dessert table design and rentals: principal planner
Sweet table: Principal Planner (private pastry chef)
venue: science center


1 comment:

  1. I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a
    very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here
    and visit more often. Did you hire out a developer to create your theme?
    Outstanding work!

    Check out my web site :: pharmacy tech schools

    ReplyDelete